Here I am again reviewing Himalaya products.
Not being the massage type person, I was forcefully driven into getting a massage done as it was becoming a need. My mom and sister in law forced this sense into me that at the age of 44 my skin had started to look mal nutritioned. which was actually a result of the ignorance I have given in the past 7 months.
So I said okay for the massage therapy but on my conditions. I said I will not use the regular oils and will bring my own. So I went to my favorite Himalaya store on Arjun Marg and picked up the most Gentle Himalaya Toning Massage Oil and a few other things.
So my journey of this therapy started with this Himalaya Toning Massage Oil. With just three applications (3 days) on my very dry body the skin had transformed into a shiny and nourished looking skin. In the beginning my massage wali lady kept telling me that this oil will not help you madame and would ignore her as I didn’t want Sarson ka tel, coconut oil, on my body and then stink all day. This toning oil was like a miracle oil and even shocked her. My skin become stronger also.
It felt non-greasy and absorbed quickly into the skin. The soothing Lavender aroma just seeps in your brain and I started enjoying the massage and left me feeling good. Now a month has passed and I have finished my therapy feeling good and lively.
I would definitely recommend this Himalaya Toning Massage Oil for all those who like to have massages. Try it and feel the difference.
Its key ingredients are
- Sesame Oil is considered the most superior oil in Ayurveda for its skin firming properties. It moisturizes and soothes the skin, thus preventing it from dryness and infections. Its natural Vitamin E content is an emollient and antioxidant.
- Country Mallow also known as Bala in Ayurveda, helps to improve muscle and joint strength.
- Winter Cherry soothes and calms the skin and reduces stress with its rejuvenating and skin-conditioning properties.
- Aloe Vera heals wounds and soothes the skin.
It comes in a pack size of 200ml and 500ml.
Latest posts by Sangeeta Kumar (see all)
- Pooja Makhija’s Book Launch – Eat Delete Junior - July 19, 2017
- Juices add to nutrition, minerals and vitamins intake - June 27, 2017
- Minions at DLF Promenade, New Delhi - June 8, 2017